Carpet cleaning services
Our professionals clean carpet.
Life happens. Kids spill drinks, pets have accidents and homes get dirty. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the expertise to provide a deeper clean than your basic house cleaning service. The residential cleaning services performed by SERVPRO professionals will not only ease the burden of the constant maintenance of your home, but will also create a safe, clean and comfortable living environment for you and your family.
Help the life of your carpet by having them professionally. Trust our skilled and talented team to take care of your carpet needs.
You know SERVPRO as a leader in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration, but our professional residential cleaning services can also make a dirty carpet "Like it never even happened."
Need Cleaning Services?
Call Us Today 419-207-8449
What you can do until help arrives
Water in the basement of your home is a homeowners worse nightmare. No Fear SERVPRO is here ! We are a phone call away. Your safety is the most important. Call SERVPRO of Ashland County. (419) 207-8449 . Here in your time of need.
Water Damage Emergency Tips Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
Have A Water Damage Emergency?
With over 1,700 Franchises nationwide, there’s a SERVPRO Professional nearby and ready to serve you.
Biohazard clean-up and tips
Biohazard Cleanup and Restoration
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. A failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are trained to safely clean and remove biohazardous substances and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations.
Equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are here to help transform any unsafe environments back into clean, safe homes and offices.
Please refer to our Biohazard Emergency Tips - Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.
Please feel free to call your local SERVPRO of Ashland County.
we are here in your time of need.
"Like it never even happened."
Fall is in the air !
The beautiful colors of Fall.
It’s finally Fall!!! The fall season brings colors and an abundance of outdoor activities. Plan ahead this season to help ensure it is safe and fire-free. Here are a few tips for this fall to make sure that we keep fall fire-free.
- Keep Fall decorations away from open flames and heat sources, including light bulbs and heaters.
- Keep emergency exits clear of decorations so nothing blocks escape routes.
- Teach children to stay away from open flames and make sure they know in case of a fire to stop, drop and roll if they are in a situation in which their clothes may catch on fire.
- It is safest to use a flashlight or battery-operated candle in a jack-o-lantern. Place lit pumpkins away from anything that can burn and out of the ways of doorsteps, walkways and yards.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today (419) 526-2701
We are here in your time of need.
When life happens we are here to help !
SERVPRO of Ashland and Richland County is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (419) 526-2701
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Ashland and Richland County has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
Your name and contact information
Your insurance information (if applicable)
The street address of the water-damaged home or business
When did the flooding or water damage occur?
What caused the water damage (if known)?
Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Ashland and Richland County.
SERVPRO of Ashland and Richland County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Turn and Test.
The American Red Cross reminds us to Turn and Test on November 5,2017
Great Advice from American Red Cross!
Did you know:
- Every day 7 people die in the United States due to a home fire
- You have two minutes- that 120 seconds – to escape a home fire
- On an annual average, the Ohio Buckeye Region of the Red Cross responds to over 3 home fires per day in our 45 counties!
The American Red Cross cares about your safety and encourages you to test your smoke alarms and replace your batteries as needed. This is a lifesaving action of our Home Fire Preparedness Campaign, which rallies communities across the country to protest people from these every day disasters.
Home Fires are the most significant disaster our Ohio Buckeye Region faces. So Sunday, November 5, we encourage you to TURN and TEST!
Take the extra moment need to check those Fire Alarms.
WATER: Steps on Making a claim for your water damage
Flooding in Commercial Building due to a leaking pipe in the bathroom on the second floor
The process for making a claim for water damage is pretty much the same for flood or non-flood damage.
- Stop the water flow or leaks if possible.
- Of course, if your home is flooded by a raging river, that is likely impossible until the water recedes. However, if you have a burst water pipe, you need to take steps to stop the leak. Turn off the water main or get the pipe repaired quickly.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Most insurance companies offer a 24/7 claims number. The customer service representative can help you get the claim started and tell you the exact next steps the insurance company will need you to do.
- Take pictures and/or video of the damage.
- You need to have a visual record of the damage to the building and its contents. This is critical for your claim.
- Make reasonable repairs to the property to secure it from further damage.
- This includes covering holes in the roof, securing windows with plywood, etc.
- Start getting the water out.
- If you have water remaining inside the building, you can start removing it. You can do this yourself or have a water extraction company do it. Keep all receipts since insurance may cover those costs.
- Don't throw anything away.
- The adjuster will need to see all damaged property.
- Write down all your interactions with the insurance company.
- This includes time, date, who you spoke with, and the details discussed. Always follow up in writing on important discussions.
- Keep a central file that includes your interaction log, documents received from the insurance company, copies of the photos taken, and copies any correspondence you send.
Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Tree that fell on a home due to a storm
Storm and flood damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and you need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today 1-800-SERVPRO
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals
Why Choose a SERVPRO Franchise Professional?
They are Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
They're Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
They specialize in water and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have extensive water damage restoration training that enables them to get you back to normal.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
They Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have a national network of over 1,700 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Team strategically located throughout the country.
Regardless of the Storm Damage, They Can Help
Storms occur with little warning and can be especially devastating, so you'll need the company that you can trust to rise to the occasion. Regardless of the type of storm, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can handle any size disaster. During catastrophic storms and major events, our Disaster Recovery Team can respond quickly with additional resources.
- Flooding caused by heavy rains
- Hurricanes and tidal surges
- Tornadoes and wind damage
- Ice and snowstorms
- Wild fires
Carpet and Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental Rug Cleaning
DID YOU KNOW??... Residue from smoke or soot will settle on the fibers of your carpet and area rugs. The residue will be ground in every time someone walks on them after fire or smoke loss. In most cases SERVPRO will do a showcase method of cleaning to completely free the carpet of all smoke residue. The showcase method consists of gently agitating the carpet fibers with a machine that applies a highly effective detergent, and then rinsing the carpet with a top-of -the-line water extraction unit. The carpet will also be deodorized, leaving a fresh clean scent. Whether it is wall-to-wall carpeting or the most expensive oriental rug, SERVPRO is experienced in cleaning all types of carpet fibers. Taking proper care of your carpets and rugs they will last longer.